Monday, January 30, 2012

3 Cornrows to the Side into One Large Braid


I had just washed and detangled Miss A's hair and knew I had to do some kind of style for school so I decided to keep it quick and simple and get back to the basics. I used our beloved Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer. Sigh. Let me tell you all, I have been experimenting with other products and there's still nothing that compares to my first love! Every time I stray away from luscious moisturizer for a while A's hair takes a bit of a beating, lol. So for those of you who have been asking if we still use Bee Mine, the answer is YES! :D

After washing and detangling I applied a generous amount of Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer on wet hair and parted a large section at an angle, I cornrowed that section but left the remaining hair loose. I did the same thing until I had a total of 3 large cornrows. Once that was done I gathered all of the remaining hair and braided one large single braid to the side. Added a flower and I was done!

By the way, we have a new Bee Mine Products Discount code for our fabulous readers! The code is BBBJAN, good until March 2012! Happy Shopping!

Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook. I usually post styles there first along with other updates. :)


8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Her hair is so thick and lush. The flower is pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a new post by you, doll!!! Her hair looks fantastic!!!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Glad you're back, missed ya! A's hair looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree,beemine lucious is the best! I wanna buy all this other stuff but nothing compares!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she has such a beautiful smile,and her hair is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple and beautiful style! A a beautiful girl as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks gorg! Really beautiful style.

    My girls have been wearing 4 giant box braids (two in front, two in back) pulled into one side braid (turns out a bit similair in style to A's hair) because I can't conrow and don't want to try with waist length hair, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you get your beautiful hair accessories

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.